Develope Da Ericisme

這個blog是我為我在2006年參加AIESEC的Development Traineeship所建立的。

星期六, 8月 26, 2006

Future Telling

My home stay brother Tolga can tell the future by the Turkish cafe. So I asked him to do this to me because it is really interesting to me :P

So there he did after our meal.

How to do cafe future telling?
1. Drink all of your cafe. The liquid part.
2. Upside down your cup on the cafe plate.
3. Thinking of what you want to know and make the set(upside-down cup and plate) turn 2 circles.
4. Put it down and wait it cold.


And the future is...
1. You have a long way.
2. You have 4 true friends(male2 female2) and other 2 simple friends.
3. You will see a black heavy guy ob your way of left side.
4. You will see a smiling dog by the right side of the way.
5. You want to bring a knife back to Taiwan as a present.
6. Other things are not clear to see.

It is interesting to me :D

2006.08.26

1 Comments:

Blogger cathy said...

有趣
感覺他的詮釋力要很強
^^

11:27 上午  

張貼留言

<< Home